I have had so many problems with misalignment of my hips, neck, lower back, and shoulder over the past 10 years. It seems like my muscles just tense up and won't relax even when I'm sleeping. I've had spasms in my scalene muscles that affect my ability to take a deep breath. I do a lot of computer work which seems to make it worse.
I'm wondering if anyone else has similar issues and has found a way to overcome them. I see an amazing chiropractor, but she's going to retire some day and I'd like… read more
Blessings to you. Yes! After being misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia 21 years ago, then roughly 12 years later diagnosed with MS, I had all kinds of procedures of medications. All made me sick and far worse. I discovered Salon Pas both large and small pain patches as well as the lidocaine one’s. Penetrex is a great cream too! I use this on my face for trigeminal neuralgia as well as ice packs on my cervical stenosis infested neck and it helps a little with TMD. The ice packs fill an entire drawer in my freezer. The nice soft ones. I put salon pas on my trapeze and shoulders right when I wake up and on my thoracic where I have Tarlov cysts. Then I put the lidocaine patch on my right rib cage. The penetrex is great for joints and muscles but not if weather related. I saw my neuro today and he prescribed me low dose naltrexone which I read about on this site. He also told me about Qutenza (spelling) for topical in office nerve pain. I take 720 mg of Pure Encapsulation’s Magnesium Glycinate 1/2 am & 1/2 pm. Dosage based on age and body mass. For reference, I am 5’5.8” and 140 lbs. I take more than I should based on this but I need it to sleep and for my never ending tight muscles in trapeze and calves. Helps with migraines too! 1500 mg Tumeric and 1.5 Clonozapam night .5 day. Vitamins B12, Collagen with Vit C, 8900 Biotin 10,000 mg Vit D3.
No carbs, no sugar a KETO lifestyle and a gallon and a quarter of water a day. Fresh Atlantic salmon 4 x week plus lots of fresh veggies and a cup of walnuts every night for my brain plus; fresh strawberries.
Yea! I am still knotted up on most days but that is due to C5-6 cervical stenosis which lead to cervicogenic (spelling). I hope this helps you!
baclofan
Oh yes. I just assumed it is because of getting older. I've just tried yoga to align myself. I haveytried s bone cracker as my dad called them. I'll have to consider that option.
Keep smiling!