Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pineville, SC

Has any one had palpitations since being diagnosed with MS?

April 7, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Prayers for you, Sophia! 🙏➕

April 7, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

Hi @A MyMSTeam Member! I had to think about this. I have but remember distinctively trying a med for fatigue that brought palpitations.

I wonder if palpitations could be a side effect to a medicine whether for MS Treatment or other.

Ok to add to team?

Best,

Danny 😎

April 7, 2020 (edited)
A MyMSTeam Member

No i havent i have recently have a lot of internal tremors everyday

April 7, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

Yes, about Two Years after I got My MS DX, I started having this and My Doctor said I had Mitro Valve Prolapse and told Me to take Nitro when this happened. I quit having this and quit the Nitro Pills and I havent had any more Problems with it.

April 7, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank you!

April 7, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston-Salem, NC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
NorthCarolina