Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

some nights I do and some (last night!!!!!) nights I don't .
2 nights ago I had a great seep
I went for a swim both mornings and had some coffee (which will make me pee!!!) and I'm less tired now, but not like 2 days ago, when I had a great sleep ????

July 22, 2023 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

My neurologist prescribed me Temazepam 15 mg to take fifteen minutes before I close my eyes. Half an hour before I close my eyes I take melatonin. I shut off devices 45 minutes before I plan to sleep. To stay on schedule, I have alarms set for each time and keep to the schedule.

July 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

There is no telling how much sleep you get with so many of us that don't sleep at all we rely on naps during the day I hope that helps answer your question Bobby

July 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

I take prescription sleeping pills to sleep.

July 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

Thanks all😀

July 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

Thanks Allison

July 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oxnard, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Terryville, CT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In