Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
New Brockton, AL

I have weakness in both hands. I want to share a solution to difficulties signing your name; especially on forms. I had a RUBBER STAMP made of my signature. I did have to sign it the one time. I had it made in a printing store. I just shared this with a teammate. I use the rubber stamp when my hands are weak and shaking.

September 21, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

When I was working, over 23 years ago, I always got compliments on how beautiful my handwriting was. Now, it's essentially a scrawl. If I take my time, and concentrate on each letter individually, I can almost sign my name like I used to. A rubber stamp is a fantastic idea! Lisa πŸ’–πŸŽΈπŸŽ΅

September 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

I write a first grader I cant even read my own writing

September 21, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

My signature has changed since my diagnosis. There are days when it's fine and then other days when it's unrecognizable. I am wary of creating a signature stamp since it could be too easy to scam me.

September 21, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

Good afternoon my Lisa I hope you have a blessed day my dear friend Bobby

September 22, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

When I'm flaring, my hands go out. I like the rubber stamp idea a lot.

September 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Manassas, VA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Los Angeles, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Suffolk, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In