Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 13, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member
April 14, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

Sorry Tina:) I meant platelet count. Low is 150 and I am 130. After I do labs I get results on website.

April 14, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

I hate to sound dumb but I don’t know what levels you mean. I am totally ignorant about all things medical.

April 14, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

I am being sent to a hematologist in June:(

April 13, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank you for response. I agree with your concern not taking anything:( My levels are 130 as of this month. You mind if I ask your levels?

April 13, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, FL