OK I went to my pain management appointment on the 22nd of this month, everything went well. OK I ran out of my gabapentin today and called pharmacy. They said there is a post date on my medicine. Can't get it filled till the 4th of May and my pain medication can't fill till the 6th. So this means I will have to do without my gabapentin for 6 days and my pain medication for 2 extra days. It's not to early to pick up. The pharmacy said that it's posted dated for them dates. So must be a mistake… read more
Answer Summary
A member with MS and DDD asked for help after discovering their gabapentin and pain medication prescriptions were post-dated by their doctor,... Read more
Call the Doctors office. Also tell the pharmacy to contact your doctors office. Worse comes to worse go to the ER. That's bullshit you shouldn't have to deal with withdrawal.
You are, Anthony! 🙂
You the man Anthony 🙏
Marie & Margann yes everything is back on track now. Thank you for the both of your concerns. Yes it is hard stopping taking my gabapentin all at once. I will have to talk to my doctor next time. He wasn't there last time and his assistant was there and it was a nurse. But yes I will have to talk to him next time
Hope you can sort it out. Hang in there man. 🙏