Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Preston, UK

Hey everyone,
I started on Tizantadine about 2 months ago for spasems in my legs, im on 6mg per day. Ive been so fatigued and my energy levels are non existent right now.

Has anyone else tried this medication? If so what kind of symptoms if any have you experienced.

August 16 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

there are people on here that only take it at bedtime due to the fatigue

August 16
A MyMSTeam Member

@A MyMSTeam Member I would discuss it with my doctor and let him/her know the side effects that your having.

August 16
A MyMSTeam Member

@A MyMSTeam Member , well with those pounds goes muscle mass and loosing muscle mass is not good …

August 18
A MyMSTeam Member

I take baclofen 20 mg 4 times a day for the muscle spasms.

August 18
A MyMSTeam Member

Hey thank you for the replys, I am noticing that I am dropping things and unsteady on my feet, I am also experiencing lack of appetite ( which isn't a bad thing because I need to lose some pounds 😀)

I just feel drained constantly, I live in the UK so no Walmart here, plus we dont have access to the type of meds prescribed in America, our UK doctors would rather us suffer than actually prescribe good pain relief.

August 16

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Preston, UK

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Preston, UK