Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hinckley, OH

How does alcohol affect you? More wondering about the next day.

May 21, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I can’t consume alcohol. I tried to, but my body gets so heated that it makes me go numb. I never was a really big drinker before, but I now feel that it isn’t worth it.

May 22, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

Not a good combo, medications and alcohol

May 22, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

@A MyMSTeam Member

You might what to check out this thread https://www.mymsteam.com/questions/58eb8a0b03df...

May 21, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

I am on @Gilenya and noticed if I drink two drinks, it feels like 3 and so on. A beer here and there helps sleep.. But I definetly have slowed down in that aspect of my life. As far as the next day..I feel hungover after only 2-3 beers. Not worth it to me anymore.

May 21, 2018 (edited)
A MyMSTeam Member

When I was on Rebif alcohol effected me faster but now I'm not on Rebif it doesn't so I think it's to do with the mastication you take if any

May 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alberta, Canada

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Thousand Oaks, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Highland Park, MI