Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elkhorn, WI

Here is an interesting Article exposing thoughts on stopping MS treatments as one ages. Especially after age 55 and where relapses have not been impacting recently.

I am interested and will be talking to my neuro in Dec as my health coverage is expiring and meds are far too expensive to continue. Have not been able to ascertain assistance from Pharma.

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2017/11/...(Phone number can only be seen by MyMSTeam users)

November 7, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Biogen gives assistance. I know that cause I take Tysabri and was on Tecfidera and also got assistance with mine and my husband household income.

November 7, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Wow I didn't know this as We age.

November 7, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Thanks for sharing this article! I had my first (and only)relapse at age 65 and no change for 2 years. I take Aubagio daily. Guess I’ll wait 3 more years and then decide if I still need daily meds.

November 7, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

But it seems as though to qualify you can not have anything. Own your home have a savings acct or pension etc.

November 7, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

If no insurance some drug companies will offer assistance

November 7, 2017

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In