Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Seattle, WA

I am taking trazadone, gabapentin and most recently added melatonin. I fall asleep and then two hours later wake up. I usually have something to drink and go back to bed and sleep through the night. Ugh any suggestions about this?

September 30, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I have had that problem for a long time. That's why I started a liver detox..4 days and I slept soundly last night..

October 8, 2021
A MyMSTeam Member

Try adding Magnesium before bed instead of Melatonin. I found this put me to sleep faster and kept me asleep!

May 2, 2022
A MyMSTeam Member

I'm not I'm not sure. I did the detox because I've never done it before..a fresh start before I get put on another med by the Neuro..

October 20, 2021
A MyMSTeam Member

Liver detox? Maybe I need that!!! But, wouldn't it cause issues with my current medications?

October 10, 2021
A MyMSTeam Member

Talk to your doctor for more help

October 6, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Asheville, NC